Cardionephrology: A Widespread Discipline for 21th Century Medical Students and Young Nephrology Residents
2. Johnson, G. On the disease of the Kidney. John Park Son Lond. 1852; 131.
3. Gull WW. On the Pathology of the Morbid State Commonly Called Chronic Bright’s Disease with Contracted Kidney... Medico-Chir Trans Garrison Morton. 1872; 37:4215.
4. Volhard F, Fahr, T. Die Brightscht Nierekrankheit. Klinik, Pathologie und Atlas. Springer, Berlin. 1914; 115–43.
5. Goldblatt H, Lynch J, Hanzal RF, Summerville WW. Studies on experimental hypertension: I. The production of persistent elevation of blood pressure by means of renal ischemia. J Exp Med. 28 febbraio 1934; 59(3):347–79.
6. Timio M. XIII Congresso Societa’ Italiana di Cardiologia 1956, in Trieste and the birth of cardionephrology. G Ital Nefrol. 2007; 24(6):600–4.
7. Monasterio G, Gigli G, Donato L, Muiesan, G. La Cardiopatia Renale. Atti Soc Ital Cardiol. 1956; XVIII Congresso, Trieste:7–56.
8. Jahn H, Massry S, Ritz E, Weidmann P. Cardiocirculatory Function in Renal Disease. Basel: S Karger Ag; 1984.
9. Wizemann V, Kramer W, Schütterle G. The heart in end-stage renal failu¬re: etiology, symptoms, and management of uremic heart disease. Basel: Karger; 1986.
10. Timio M, Venanzi S. Cuore e rene. Abetre Edizioni. Milano; 1987.
11. Ronco C, Haapio M, House AA, Anavekar N, Bellomo R. Cardiorenal syn¬drome. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52(19):1527–39.
12. Rivera R, Floccari F, Di Lullo L, Granata A, Logias F, D’Amelio A, et al. La malattia renale cronica e il trattamento dello scompenso cardiaco, il ruolo del cardionefrologo. Tecniche Nefrologiche e Dialitiche. 2012;1(24):82-94.
13. Bellasi A, De Pascalis A, Di Lullo L, Ferramosca E, Rivera R, Timio M. GdS di Cardionefrologia: attualità e prospettive future. G Ital Nefrol. 2013. 30 (2):1-3.
14. Di Lullo L, Floccari F, Santoboni A, Barbera V, Rivera RF, Granata A, Morrone L, Russo D. Progression of cardiac valve calcification and decline of renal function in CKD patients. J Nephrol. 2013;12;26(4):739-44.
15. Di Lullo L , Floccari F, Rivera R, Barbera V, Granata A, Otranto G, Mudoni A, Malaguti M, Santoboni A, Ronco C. Pulmonary Hypertension and Right Heart Failure in Chronic Kidney Disease: New Challenge for 21st-Century Cardio¬nephrologists. Cardiorenal Med. 2013;3:96-103.
16. ECOCARDIOGRAFIA 2013. XVI Congresso Nazionale, Società Italiana di Ecografia Cardiovascolare (SIEC). Available at: http://www.siec.it/congresso/ index.php
17. KARNEF 2013. 1st Southeastern Europe Cardionephrology and Hyperten¬sion Congress. Available at: http://www.karnef.org/cms/index.php/en/
18. Floccari F, Granata A, Rivera R, Marrocco F, Santoboni A, Malaguti M, et al. Echocardiography and right ventricular function in NKF stage III chronic kid¬ney disease: Ultrasound nephrologists’ role. J Ultrasound. 2012;15(4):252–6.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org