The Silent Suffering of Jane Doe: Negligence of Mental Health Problems in Daily Practice
2. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 5th ed. Arlington (VA): American Psychiatric Publishing; 2013.
3. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Results from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Mental Health Findings. NSDUH Series H-47, HHS Publication No. (SMA) 13-4805. Rockville (MD): Subs¬tance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; 2013.
4. World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Office for Europe. RC63 fact sheet on mental health. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe; 2013.
5. Garralda ME, Kramer T. Child and adolescent mental health problems in
primary care. APT. 2000;6:287-294.
6. Alonso J, Buron A, Bruffaerts R, He Y, Posada-Villa J, Lepine J-PAssociation of perceived stigma and mood and anxiety disorders: results from the World Mental Health Surveys. Acta Psychiatr Scand, 2008;118:305-314.
7. Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission, Directorate-General for Health and Consumers. Countering the stigmatisation and discrimination of people with mental health problems in Europe. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union; 2010.
8. Wang PS, Aguilar-Gaxiola S, Alonso J, Angermeyer MC, Borges G, Bromet EJ, et al.. Use of mental health services for anxiety, mood, and substance disorders in 17 countries in the WHO world mental health surveys. Lancet. 2007 Sep 8;370(9590):841-50.
9. World Health Organization. Department of Mental Health and Substance Dependence. Women's Mental Health: An Evidence Based Review. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2000.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com