How Medical Students Edited an OSCE Study Guide and Why Should You?
2. Groupe de Perfectionnement des Habiletés Cliniques. [Pocket guide of clinical skills]. Petit guide des habiletés cliniques. 1st ed. Québec: GPHC; 2013. French.
3. Shikino K, Ikusaka M, Ohira Y, Miyahara M, Suzuki S, Hirukawa M, et al. Influence of predicting the diagnosis from history on the accuracy of physical examination. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2015; 6: 143.
4. Lafleur A, Laflamme J, Leppink J, Côté L. Task Demands in OSCEs Influence Learning Strategies. Teach Learn Med. 2017; 29(3): 286-95.
5. Nishigori H, Masuda K, Kikukawa M, Kawashima A, Yudkowsky R, Bordage G, et al. A model teaching session for the hypothesis-driven physical examination. Med Teach. 2011; 33(5): 410-7.
6. Uchida T, Farnan JM, Schwartz JE, Heiman HL. Teaching the Physical Examination: A Longitudinal Strategy for Tomorrow's Physicians. Acad Med. 2014; 89(3): 373-5.
7. Al Kadri HM, Al-Moamary MS, Elzubair M, Magzoub ME, AlMutairi A, Roberts C, et al. Exploring factors affecting undergraduate medical students’ study strategies in the clinical years: A qualitative study. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2011; 16(5): 553-67.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org