Three days left to our first MedEd Research Webinar - Topics!
Three days lefts to the First IJMS Medical Education in Research Webinar (#IJMSMedEdResearch) Topics of the Webinar
Dr. Abdelrahman I. Abushouk, MD, FESC, will discuss:
- The benefits of an early start in research
- How to find and approach a good mentor?
- How to find a good research question and test it?
- What research skills should you start learning? and from where?
- Publishing research as a medical student
- Research opportunities in the US after graduation
- A career as a physician-scientist
We look forward to seeing you on August 14, 2022. 7 PM EST. IJMS Youtube Channel.Register Here! Add to your Calendar
Dr. Abdelrahman I. Abushouk, MD, FESC, is an ECFMG-certified physician who serves as a current research fellow at the Cleveland Clinic's Heart, Vascular and Thoracic Institute. Before, he worked as a research fellow at the Perfuse Study Group, based at BIDMC and Harvard Medical School. He is also a fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (Scientific Excellence Track) and a collegiate of the "Sigma Xi ΣΞ} Research Honor Society". He is a member of the Global Burden of Disease study and serves on the editorial board of "Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine" and "BMC Cardiovascular Disorders" journals. His published research was cited in >30 National/International guidelines, drug updates, and state policies and was covered in major media outlets, including Reuters, Scientific American, among others.