“But what if you get made to go to war?” – My Experience of Life as a Junior Doctor and Army Reservist
2. IWM London. (2017). The Military Service Act, 1916. Available from: http://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/28449. Cited 26 Oct 2017.
3. Richard Vinen (2014). National Service: Conscription in Britain, 1945-1963. London. Allen Lane.
4. British Armed Forces and National Service. (2016). National service – History. Available from: http://www.britisharmedforces.org/ns/nat_history.htm. Cited 26 Oct 2017.
5. Parliament UK. n.d., National Service. Available from: http://www.parliament.uk/about/living-heritage/transformingsociety/private-lives/yourcountry/overview/nationalservice/. Cited 27 Oct 2017.
6. British Army (2008) The Army Leadership Code 1st Ed. Available from: http://www.army.mod.uk/documents/general/rmas_AC72021-TheArmyLeadershipCode.pdf#search=values and standards. Cited 28 Oct 2017.
7. GMC (2013) Good Medical Practice. Available from: http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/good_medical_practice.asp. Cited 28 Oct 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org