New Issue Published at the International Journal of Medical Students
It is our pleasure to share the latest issue of the International Journal of Medical Students (IJMS).
We hope that you can enjoy the work of medical students and recently graduated physicians from all over the world. This inspiring issue closes our 9th year of consecutive publications as well as marks the increase in our issues per volume from 3 to 4. We are now full members of the Committee on Publication Ethics, COPE, our publisher, the University of Pittsburgh Library System, has helped us evolve the Journal to new levels of quality, and we are in the process of selecting our new global team of Student and Associate Editors.
- Is It Worth Publishing in a Medical Students’ Journal? Insights From a 10-Year Journey. Francisco J. Bonilla-Escobar, Ciara Egan, Mihnea-Alexandru Găman
- COP26 and Health: Some Progress, But Too Slow and Not EnoughThe Health Community Must Step Up Its Efforts to Hold Countries Accountable for Reducing Greenhouse Emissions and Promoting Adaptation Laurie Laybourn-Langton, Richard Smith
- Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices Towards Preventive Strategies Against COVID-19 Pandemic Among Nigerian Young Adults: A Cross-Sectional Survey Olubunmi Odeyemi, James Eyitayo, Oloruntoba Ogunfolaji, Shekinah Williams, Michael Akande, Onaopemipo Akinola
- Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown on Depression Severity and the Use of Drugs Among University of Ibadan Students Abdulhammed Opeyemi Babatunde, Dimeji AbdulSobur Olawuyi, Habib Ayomide Shobanke, Adeniyi Abraham Adesola, Christabel Ijeoma Uche-Orji, Boluwatife Adefunke Bolatito, Yeshua Ayokun Adedeji, AbdulSobur Olatunde Abdulazeez, Lordstrong Akano Olaniyi, Dolapo Michael Babalola
- Prevalence of Psychological Distress Among Quarantined People in Trivandrum District During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Cross-sectional Study Sneha S Prakash, Sneha Sabu, Jayaprakash Raghavan, Chintha Sujatha
- The Pandemic Leadership Model: A Study of Medical Student Values During COVID-19 Alec Bernard, Sarah C. Ortiz, Elizabeth Jones, Michael Heung, Timothy C. Guetterman, Nell Kirst
- Social Determinants of Health Amplify the Association Between Ethnicity and COVID19: A Retrospective-Cohort study Nicholas Verdini, Jessica LeClair, Elizabeth Quinn, Amer El-Haddad
- Pandemic-Related Experiences and Psychosocial Risk Associations Among U.S. Medical Students Nathaniel A. Jenkins, Damion J. Grasso
- Pocket Size Ultra-Sound versus Cardiac Auscultation in Diagnosing Cardiac Valve Pathologies: A Prospective Cohort Lior Zeller, Lior Fuchs, Tomer Maman, Tali Shafat, Yaniv Faingelernt, Leonid Barski, Noah Liel-Cohen, Sergio L. Kobal
- Med Moth: A Storytelling Platform for Improving Wellness in Medical Education Michelle Silver, Sarah Ohnigian, Hugh Silk, Michael Ennis, Judith Savagea
- Rectovaginal Fistula Due to an Erosive Pessary: A Case Report Waleed Inayat Mohamed, Dorea Emmanuel, Shahzaib Maqbool, Ali Asad, Asad Jawad, Arham Ihtesham
- Raising Gender Equity Voices: Reflections from an International Virtual Assembly in Global Surgery Leticia Nunes Campos, Natalie Pawlak, Lotta Velin, Nensi Melissa Ruzgar, Ayla Gerk, Kevouy Reid, Habab Ali Iraqi, Zineb Bentounsi, Michalina Drejza, Dhrumil Patil, Nour Nassour, Heaven Yeshaneh Tatere, Mehr Muhammad Adeel Riaz, Tanya L Zakrison
- Gender Bias and Stereotypes in Medicine: A Medical Student Experience Sofia Jezzini-Martinez, Daniela C. Gonzalez-Cruz
- A Medical Student’s Volunteering Experience During the Second Nagorno-Karabakh War Arturan Ibrahimli
- Health Education among Medical Students: A Challenge Worth Accepting Nikolaos Plastaras, Angeliki Baimaki, Sotirios Karagiannidis, Aikaterini Giannaki, Nikolaos Vlachopoulos, Emmanouil Smyrnakis
If you would like to change these notifications please login in our website and change your personal settings. In case that you want to unsubscribe completely, please email email@example.com with the subject unsubscribe.