Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) in the International Journal of Medical Students
2. Altman DG, De Stavola BL, Love SB, Stepniewska KA. Review of Survival Analyses Published in Cancer Journals. Br J Cancer. 1995 Aug;72(2):511-18.
3. Fung AE, Palanki R, Bakri SJ, Depperschmidt E, Gibson A. Applying the CONSORT and STROBE Statements to Evaluate the Reporting Quality of Neo¬vascular Age-related Macular Degeneration Studies. Ophthalmology. 2009 Feb;116(2):286-96.
4. Field N, Cohen T, Struelens MJ, Palm D, Cookson B, Glynn R, et al. Stren¬gthening the Reporting of Molecular Epidemiology for Infectious Diseases (STROME-ID): an extension of the STROBE statement. Lancet Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;14(4):341-52.
5. Liyanage H, Liaw ST, de Lusignan S. Reporting of Studies Conducted using Observational Routinely Collected Data (RECORD) Statement: call for contributions from the clinical informatics community. Inform Prim Care. 2012;20(4):221-4.
6. Gallo V, Egger M, McCormack V, Farmer PB, Ioannidis JP, Kisch-Volders M, et al. STrengthening the Reporting of OBservational Studies in Epidemiology-Mo-lecular Epidemiology (STROBE-ME). An Extension of the STROBE Statement. PLoS Med. 2011 Oct;8(10):e1001117.
7. Abhishekh HA, Tandon N, Rangarajan S, Gharaibeh A, Bonilla-Escobar FJ. Poster Presentations: A Presenting Opportunity in Conferences for Medical Students. Int J Med Students. 2014 Mar-Jun;2(2):38-9.
8. Janssens AC, Ioannidis JP, van Dujin CM, Little J, Khoury MJ; GRIPS Group. Strengthening the reporting of Genetic RIsk Prediction Studies: the GRIPS Statement. PLoS Med. 2011 Mar;8(3):e1000420.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org