One day left to the 1st IJMS MedEd Research Webinar
The countdown has started... #IJMSMedEdResearch
We have less than 33 hours before the first IJMS MedEd Research Webinar.
We are very excited to announce the certification of all the participants and the World Conference of Medical Student Research's (WCMSR) first confirmed speaker, Dr. Adrian Baranchuck. With a brilliant career in Cardiology and Electrophysiology, Dr. Baranchuck has paved the way for several early career researchers and he will be sharing his experiences with us at the conference in November.
In the incoming webinar Dr. Abushouk, will be discussing:
- The benefits of an early start in research
- How to find and approach a good mentor?
- How to find a good research question and test it?
- What research skills should you start learning? and from where?
- Publishing research as a medical student
- Research opportunities in the US after graduation
- A career as a physician-scientist
We look forward to seeing you on August 14, 2022. 7 PM EST. IJMS Youtube Channel.Register Here! Add to your Calendar