Elective Undergraduate Medical Research: A Medical Student Experience
2. Burgoyne LN, O’Flynn S, Boylan GB. Undergraduate medical research: the student perspective. Med Educ Online. 2010 Sep 10;15.
3. Baharuddin KA, Abdul Wahab SF, Nik Ab Rahman NH, Nik Mohamad NA, Tuan Kamaruzaman TH, Md Nor AY, et al. The record-setting flood of 2014 in Kelantan: challenges and recommendations from an emergency medicine perspective and why the medical campus stood dry. Malays J Med Sci. 2015 Mar-Apr;22(2):1-7.
4. Boyle KM. How to prepare a dissertation proposal: suggestions for stu¬dents in education & the social and behavioral sciences (review). J Coll Stud Dev. 2007 Mar-Apr;48(2):232-4.
5. Madan CR, Teitge BD. The benefits of undergraduate research: the student’s perspective. The Mentor: An Academic Advising Journal. 2013 May 1:1-3.
6. Chong ZX, Ho JH, Chang WL, Chong WL, Khong SC, Ing SK, et al. Prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among flood victims in Malaysia: difference between Kuala Lumpur and Kelantan. Int Med J. Forthcoming 2015
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com