Poster Presentations: A Presenting Opportunity in Conferences for Medical Students
2. Carmody S, Meier D, Billings JA, Weissman DE, Arnold RM. Training of palliative medicine fellows: a report from the field. J Palliat Med. 2005 Oct;8(5):1005-15.
3. Mileder LP. Medical students and research: Is there a current discre¬pancy between education and demands? GMS Z Med Ausbild. 2014 May 15;31(2):Doc15.
4. Bonilla-Velez J, Peña-Oscuvilca A, Sahin I, Córdoba-Grueso WS, Fernan¬dez-Zapico ME. The International Journal of Medical Students, a Platform for Medical Student Research Worldwide. Int J Med Students 2013;1(1):6-7.
5. Keshavan V, Tandon N. How to give an effective presentation. Asian J Psy¬chiatr. 2012 Dec;5(4):360-1.
6. Wood GJ, Morrison RS. Writing abstracts and developing posters for natio¬nal meetings. J Palliat Med. 2011 Mar;14(3):353-9.
7. Miller JE. Preparing and presenting effective research posters. Health Serv Res. 2007 Feb;42(1 Pt 1):311-28.
8. Goodhand JR, Giles CL, Wahed M, Irving PM, Langmead L, Rampton DS. Pos¬ter presentations at medical conferences: an effective way of disseminating research?. Clin Med. 2011 Apr;11(2):138-41.
9. Falagas ME, Rosmarakis ES. Clinical decision-making based on findings presented in conference abstracts: is it safe for our patients?. Eur Heart J. 2006 Sep;27(17):2038-9.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com